Top 10 Titans of the 6th Gen Doubles OU metagame (Final Voting Stage)

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Skymin
The meta game pre and post skymin ban is night and day. Dozens of once viable mons and play styles lost their niche or dropped off big time after the ban. Remember when you used to see mega aero, rain, blizzard teams, mamoswine, ect?

Amoongus
No one else is forcing you to run two spore immunes. Breloom ain't shit

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Votes
jirachi 7
thundurus 2
azumarill 5
mega salamence 12
shaymin-sky 7
amoonguss 1
charizard-y 1
mega diancie 1
mega gardevoir 1

This time you'll be allowed to vote on TWO pokemon

Deadline: 23th of november

Nomination list:
- Jirachi
- Amoonguss
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Diancie-Mega
- Thundurus
- Charizard-Mega-Y
- Gardevoir-Mega
- Kyurem-Black
- Rotom-Wash
- Sylveon
- Keldeo
- Shaymin-Sky
- Volcanion
- Azumarill
- Aegislash

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kyurem-Black and Shaymin-Sky

Kyurem-Black I think is something that a lot of people may be overlooking. When Arcticblast whipped out Sub Kyurem-B in SPL 5, in 2014, it had probably one of most dramatic impacts on the metagame, that I potentially considerered it as something that could be above Skymin on this list. Fire Water Grass and other bulky balance cores were completely dismantled by this monster and starting falling off a result at the time. This had a dramatic effect on teambuilding because making sure you didnt have too many pokemon that gave Kyurem-B free Substitutes became something to be wary of. Hyper Offense became a lot more prominent at that time as well to combat it because it generally had the advantage vs most passive pokemon like Rotom formes, Zapdos, and Amoonguss which freely gave it substitutes. It maintained itself with active usage up until end of 2015 but starting dieing down in usage this year. Even now when the metagame shifted to be a lot bulkier with more Balance builds, I think people are disregarding it in teambuilding a little and just hoping their Mega Gardevoir is enough to handle it if they have it. I am still comfortably dismantling teams with Sub Kyurem-B in this current meta even though its usage is lower than it used to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)