Top 10 Titans of the 6th Gen Doubles OU metagame (Final Voting Stage)

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Skymin, Charizard-Y

I think people are overlooking char-y here, remember how char-y + venusaur was scary as fuck once upon a time, when stratos Sun came out. The raw power of it's sun boosted heat-waves forces you run a sturdy sun check on every team and made wide guard spams popular, initially people used scarf landos for rock slides but as the meta grew and people realised they didn't need as much investment so they started investing into bulk which again gave birth to AV lando as a psuedo sun check. I mean drought is an incredible ability on a 159 special attack pokemon and even with heatrans everywhere, till the end of ORAS charizard-y consistently remained a large threat. Just something to consider.

And skymin is just well Skymin...

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Taking this over since I dont want this Project to die out. Show Must Go On!

Votes: Shaymin Sky easily wins Round 4
Kyurem Black: |||
Shaymin-Sky: ||||| ||||| |||||
Mega Diancie: ||||| ||
Azumarill: ||
Amoonguss |
Jirachi: ||||| ||||
Charizard-Y: |

This time you'll be allowed to vote on TWO pokemon options (only one will be selected as titan each round)

Deadline: November 29th EST (GMT -5) night

Nomination list:
- Jirachi
- Amoonguss
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Diancie-Mega
- Thundurus
- Charizard-Mega-Y
- Gardevoir-Mega
- Kyurem-Black
- Rotom-Wash
- Sylveon
- Keldeo
- Volcanion
- Azumarill
- Aegislash

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kyurem-Black and Mega Diancie

I defended Kyurem-Black last round and a lot of the same impacts on building that Kyurem-Black had in its prime also apply to Mega Diancie, though prob to a slightly lesser degree. Along with Shaymin-Sky these two are fantastic Balance breakers and made a lot of said teams at the time in 2014-2015 either die out or struggle to combat the metagame.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Amoonguss - Rage Powder & Spore; forced teams to run Safety Goggles

Azumarill - BD + Aqua Jet & Fairy-typing giving it godly resistances. Resulted in cheese tactics like Transform Mew & Psych Up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)