Trick Room in UU

I run a Trick Room team in UU, with Slowbro and Musharna as TR starters. Slowbro knows Flamethrower, which makes it poop all over Sun teams and Abomasnow, and Musharna acts as a (notably much worse, but cooler) Reuniclus. Musharna is much, much better than Duosion, for the record.

I also use Aggron and Cacturne as sweepers. Almost nothing can take CB Aggron's Head Smash and live to tell the tale. I highly, highly, highly reccomend Aggron for TR teams.

Cacturne is slower than Honchkrow or Bisharp, and not too much weaker, so he does a great job, especially if I can get a Swords Dance up. (He's also better than Mightyena, lol)

haters gonna hate, Mightyena>>>you all

Anyway, Rhyperior and Bouffalant are also good options for Trick Room, both being lsow, bulky, powerful sweepers. Both can also use Swords Dance if you want to.

Oh yes, Exeggutor can use Swords Dance if you want to. Wood Hammer + Zen Headbutt + Natural Gift seems very good.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I feel I should mention that Slowking, Slowbro, and Musharna are effective users of the Yawn + Trick Room Combo. This method was effective in OU, and it is also this way in UU.

Slowking has to be used offensively, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)