Welcome to our simulator forum

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Big applause to all the hard-working programmers who set the server up. Hopefully this one won't lag every five minutes for me like the beta server =D

Hats off guys. The interface is amazing. No more playing on Pokemonexperte and facepalming hardcore every time I see Latias/Salamence in OU

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This will be great!
I've already worked up a half-decent rating on Beta, but it should be better against actual battlers over gimmicks.

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
A huge thank you to Super and the other programmers for getting this set up--looking forward to finally playing on it! We really do appreciate all the work you guys put in. :)

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is bittersweet. On one hand, I love that PL actually has one working server because I like it much better than PO, but on the other hand, I can at least face serious players who don't use Wide Lens Blissey with 0 Def EVs (seriously, I had to instruct my opponent in every move). It will be great diving into Generation 5 wholeheartedly now that we have a server! Good job.

hey, thanks so much super! now i can start playing some good people again!

i have a question. if we save our teams from the teambuilder as .tp files, will they still work?

Being a mod requires more than just an obsession. The unspoken rule in most of the Internets is that if you're asking to be one, you won't be one.

Back to the topic, thank you for setting this up! A platform for 5th gen simulation will be very useful before the US release.

Quick question, does this have triple battle/rotation battle support yet?

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Yo, good job guys. I can finally play on PO again (even though SB2>PO) after being banned from the Beta and /tr/ocketory servers.

Also, look who's #1 on OU Gen 4!

I'm not really sure where to see the intitial banlist #2. I couldn't see it on Uncharted Territory? Sorry if this is extremely obvious.

Nice job, everyone. PO definitely has the best interface of any simulator, which looks good and makes it easier to build teams. As an additional note, Pokemon sets can be pasted directly into the teambuilder. Just copy the text in and PO will set everything up.

I just downloaded the PO-simulator today to check if it works fine and all, but now I see there's gonna be a Smogon server, so that makes me double happy :D

:)

talking about new generation,when is smogon going to release officialy the new metagame's movesets?I am looking for it on a good site but i am not finding it.Is it next to happen on smogon?

This is looking pretty good. Is PO going to remain Smogon's officially supported simulator for the duration of Gen 5? Or is somebody gonna update PL with Gen 5 and we'll switch to that? I know Cathy left, but are there any plans in the administration to update PL, or are we just giving up? Either way, it's good we've finally got an official server so we can start suspect tests etc.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
talking about new generation,when is smogon going to release officialy the new metagame's movesets?I am looking for it on a good site but i am not finding it.Is it next to happen on smogon?
These haven't been "released" not all Pokémon have been covered, but the analyses that are finished are here. Plenty more can be found in Uncharted Territory, so check there.

Y'know, you could make your own movesets. Just a thought.

I'm not really sure where to see the intitial banlist #2. I couldn't see it on Uncharted Territory? Sorry if this is extremely obvious.
It's in the Policy Review section. But because I'm feeling nice, here you go :)
Banlist #2

Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Zekrom

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thank godness this is finally out. I got to like 287/7400 in like two days with a halfassed team (Im not even that great >.>). Thanks to everyone who worked hard getting this done!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)