What new Pokemon in Black & White would you want to have in your party?

] This guy I must say is my favorite among all of them I will hunt for however long it takes to get his shiny but a note this team is a team of favorites and is interchangeable so don't expect balance :P For one its a pure dragon which is both strong and since my favorite type is dragon an obvious addition to the team now stat wise with 147 base attack and decent defense and an okay 97 base speed he'll most likely plow through most things that don't outspeed or resist him and hits hard against anything that is neutral so this will most likely be my lead another note as well with earthquake and outrage this guy can inflict massive damage after a Dragon Dance or Swords Dance

Smuglord will be my sweeper for most of the game until I get Axe and even then after a while until I level Axe but besides that with the Dream world Ability he can spam Leaf Storm and absolutely obliterate anything that doesn't resist grass and with 113 speed which is nothing to scoff about he can outspeed almost all of the things that threat him. Maybe with another Special move he could sweep might switch with Axe depending due to Smuglord's possibilities.....and with Hidden Power the possibilities go on...

This Rocky fellow is perhaps the most interesting of the bunch he reminds me most of metagross and the design just attracted me for some reason with 130 base attack and 135 defense he will most likely be my tank to come in and take the hits against Axe. Giga might also function well as lead but I'll find that out when Pokemon white comes to America

"Nuts" as I refer him to will function as 2 things first a staller in case one of the above pokemon die to revive them second as a general annoyance due to the fact he will have toxic so he can come in poison and then take hits like a champ while I heal my other pokemon. And all in all he just seems a bit like me though I won't mention how.

The Hydra but in reality Sazanado fits my bill perfectly of me always having the pseudo-legend of the game on my team not only is Sazanado an interesting pokemon he is also a special attacking dragon which always interested me ever since Latios came in but with dual stabs in Dark and Dragon and a solid 125 base Special Attack he forms a nice core in this team and can take out most defensive walls if the need arises also who wouldn't want a hydra?

Yes a mole but this mole has a few advantages one an ability where its speed doubles in a sandstorm and two a nice 135 base attack its good even without a sandstorm but nonetheless it'll most likely be used right behind Axe so as to pick off any threatening Ice types and to take out anything after Axe or the others have been Knocked out

Supplementary: (Might use or will use until getting the above ones or I just like them in general)

A turtle both in stats in look a nice little wall and decent attack much like Nuts but Water Stab and Rock might be useful as a last resort if something just comes in and devastates me otherwise just a support guy to help out in a pinch

I will most likely use this guy until I can get either Axe or Abagoora or any of the others mostly he will be spamming Earthquake and Crunch everywhere but nothing much of note about him

Hermit Crab decent in some areas it's like a slightly more active shuckle in my opinion probably will use it as a just in case or use it until I can get the others such as Axe Dragon....

My Gosh the shiny colors(might hunt for a while for this one as well) but besides that it is in a way this worm is like Smuglord has a high speed but eh attack 90 base attack and 112 speed means it could do well but with bug and poison it doesn't affect too much of the common types besides dark and psychic it'll be used for most of the beginning until an alternative is found

A decent pokemon with stats all around doesn't do much but look interesting to me maybe a short stay on my team until I get anything else on this list.......
Legends list:
Zekrom: Obvious getting Pokemon White
Kyuremu: Just in General an awesome dragon with awesome stats I'll elaborate on this later....

I want Kirikizan, Gochiruzeru, Kirimugan{Dragon with thorny wings} on my team so far for this gen.

There are so many I want to use, I've never seen so many great designs before! Especially the dragons! All the dragons from Ononokuso to Kirimugan look so awesome and intimidating. And theres actually a rock/fighting type!

Maybe [Dark/Ground], And [Dark/Fighting]. Also maybe the [Dark/Dragon]. I still have to have room for Houndoom/Umbreon and spiritomb.. Yeah, for my Dark-Mono team. I love dark types..

EDIT: Nvm, In the in-game I dont know. Certainly a dark type though. I am starting with Water though.

Almost everyone's team on the first page is just Dittos.

When the hell did Ditto get so popular?
Nintendo seems to have sent PokeBeach a letter saying to get rid of all Black and White images or face legal issues (there is some questioning of the validity of this). Serebii got a similar letter. Instead of deleting the files, he just replaced them all with Ditto, saying that seemed appropriate. Check the link to see what I mean.

Nintendo seems to have sent PokeBeach a letter saying to get rid of all Black and White images or face legal issues (there is some questioning of the validity of this). Serebii got a similar letter. Instead of deleting the files, he just replaced them all with Ditto, saying that seemed appropriate. Check the link to see what I mean.
So that's why people are using Digimon sprites? I would quit pokemon if they looked liek that... and I love Digimon and all but it's just not the same. I mean Digimon is watchable while Pokemon is not... Pokemon is playable while Digimon is not. ahha

My in-game team usually has a distinct formula to it, and the chaos that is this Generation is forcing us all to use brand new pokemon for all of our teams. Regardless, my team will probably be along the lines of

Jaroda
Wargle
Hiyaki
Doryuuzu
Chirachiino
Hihidaruma

I will also be using the bug knights: Shubarugo and Agirudaa.

I can't believe how many awesome pokemon there are in this generation! I just don't know what to put for my final team.

EDIT: Is it just me or is Shinpora an evolution for that pokemon: unown?

Daikenki coz i need a starter and Water Starters are just awesome(Edit: Im using milotic coz this thing gets outclassed by it)
Onono for duh
Reshiram for unresisted STAB
Shandera for a SAtk that laughs at Alakazam and P-Z
For ingame purpose, Flying types are a must but i have nothing in mind coz Wargle is White Exclusive
Doreida for Butterfly Dance
Doryuuzu for the most powerful Earthquake ever created

After going through the sprites, I was only excited about four pokemon: Chillarmy evo, Shaandera, Erefuun, and the fighting weasel. Unfortunately, the lack of Fake Out on chillarmy and Close Combat on Kojonbo have caused them to fall out of my favor.

I'm one of those gen V haters, and I feel like this is by far the most poorly designed generation thus far (ice cream? garbage bags? The dark/fight thing? Really?), but there is enough win for me to make a team out of and forget that the rest of them exist.

So here's what i'll be using:

Erefuun has an awesome ability in mischievous heart and a great movepool to use it with. It is also fast with viable attack stats. Grass is my favorite type, but this is the only new grass type that I like. The starter's design is good, but its stat spread is terrible. Erefuun is replacing the grass starter as soon as I can catch one.

What's not to love about this? Everyone loves it. It has great typing, movepool, abilities and design. It is sure to be one of the competitive stars of this generation.

Are you kidding me with this thing? A bug/fire with a perfect movepool, 100 speed, 135 spa AND butterfly dance? And an awesome design to boot? This thing has to be in the in-game uber tier. This is my favorite generation V pokemon. I wonder how it will do competitively? If only it had a better ability.

Love the design and typing, and that's enough for it to make my in-game team. Its movepool is lacking in a few areas, but hey, its a pseudo-legend. And it's a dark/dragon. I think it will be awesome.

My second-favorite pokemon this gen. No weaknesses is awesome. Thunder Wave hitting ground types combined with the electric u-turn is just so effective, and paralyzing stuff means I can focus on its defenses (excellent for a no-weakness poke). Love this thing. Just love it.

This thing has grown on me and grown on me. Every time I look at it I like it more, which is odd because I absolutely hated it the first time I saw it. It has an aura of child-like innocence about it. It reminds me of cartoons that I watched as a kid or something. I don't know. I just like it. And there are some hot movesets that this can do, too. It's just a shame that it doesn't learn Aura Sphere.

Mentions:

Regeneration is sweet, but this doesn't learn Close Combat, and that is enough to keep it in the box. I am not a fan of HI-Jump Kick. Otherwise, it has a great design and stat spread, but i'll pray for good tutors.

My favorite design this gen. I hate ambipom and I think it is beyond stupid-looking, but I love the way it plays. I had always hoped that something similar would come along (persian's attack is too low). So when I saw this, and saw that it had technician, 115 speed and 95 atk, my heart skipped a beat. But it turned out that it didn't learn fake out. Sadness. Despair.

Meloia's step form is awesome, and I love the design. Normal/Fighting is a weird type, but it has high stats in the right places and all the right moves. Can't really go wrong here. The reason this is just a mention right now is because she's probably an event pokemon and I don't know anything about the form change (her normal form kinda sucks). If she's easily obtainable, and there's no shaymin-sky crap going on, she's in my team.

Are you kidding me with this thing? A bug/fire with all the best stabs, 100 speed, 135 spa AND butterfly dance? And an awesome design to boot. This thing has to be in the in-game uber tier. Absolutely amazing, and my favorite pokemon this gen. I wonder how it will do competitively?
lol it evolves at level 59 fyi.

My Team so far has 4/5 as gen 5, and will become 5/6 if a good enough special wall is found that isnt hurt too much by sandstorm. Heres my team so far:

Anti-Lead:

Any ideas on how to get by Machamp? Maybe a ghost Special wall to switch in to?

Spec Sweep:

Butterfly Dance and 100% acc windstorm ftw

Phys Sweep:

Double speed in sandstorm? Yes please :)

Revenge!!!:

Ononononononohh! wait, Ohnedohnedohnedohned :P

Phys Wall:

Turtle

But who should be my Spec wall?

Here's how my in-game team is planning out...

This guy and his pre-evo are just adorable. :3 I really like that he learns his best two STAB moves while leveling. I'm going to breed Roost onto him and teach him Thunder Wave for a mini-Togekiss.

I much prefer this to Tsutarja. Pretty good stats and an interesting movepool. Butterfly Dance is an amazing new move that I can't wait to abuse, Sleep Powder and confusion-free Petal Dance are just gravy!

Denchura is the man...er bug! Probably my favorite Pokemon of the entire generation. I look forward to abusing CompoundEyes and Thunder later in the game and perhaps the new Eleci-Ball move with Agility.

So my REAL ingame team is

Daikenki / Hihidaruma / Dageki / Warubiaru / Shinpora / HMSlave (Pendoraa)

raped the whole game basically

Since I'm getting White, I would probably use the following.

1. Daikenki
2. Shanderaa
3. Tsunbear
4. Ononokusu
5. Rankurusu
6. Shinpora

Alternatives
Doredia
Sazando
Urgamoth
Shibirudon
Goruggo
Kirikizan (If I can get one)
Gamageroge
Warubiaru
Doryuuzu
Gigaiasu
Pendora
Hahakumiro
Hihidaruma
Desukan
Abagohra
Archaeos
Zuruzukin
Zoroark
Wargle

Plenty of options. Haha

---- Jaroda ---- Urugamosu --- Burunkeru ---- Wargle ---- Ononokusu ---- Doryuuzu

Yeah that's pretty much it, i'll replace Urugamosu for Shanderaa until i can get one Urugamosu. but in the end this will be my team.

My favorite 6 out of this generation, including starter:

Shanderaa could be replace by
. Come on, it's a sarcophagus!

I have not taken one look at team synergy, only at looks and stats

Upstart

Copy Cat

Kirikizan Goruugu Denchura Kojondo Agirudaa

The last slot is reserved for an HM Slave. By far some of the coolest designs of generation.

This is probably how my team is going to end up for my first playthrough:

Jaroda (Smuglord)
Kojondo (Fighting Weasel)
Shanderaa (Fire/Ghost)
Chirachiino (Chillarmy Evo)
Burenkeru (Jellyfish)
Leperasudu (Dark Leopard)/Zoroark/Warubairu (Crocodile)/Doryuuzu (Mole)/Denchura (Spider)

I'll probably keep the Water monkey until I get Burenkeru and I'm going to catch everything I come across so there will probably be a lot of changes.

Jaroda because its my favorite out of the starters. Kojondo, Shanderaa, and Chirachiino are my favorite 5th Gen Pokemon. Burenkeru is my favorite 5th Gen Water type (besides Wotter's evo, but I'm not trading starters in) and I need something to use the three Water HMs. The last slot is a toss up between the rest of the 5th Gen Pokemon I like. If I were trading in older Pokemon, I would put Umbreon in the last slot because it's my second favorite after Kojondo.

This will most probably be my ingame team, if the Pokés are available early on. I almost always like physical Pokémon better than special ones, which is the case here. And even though the team's coverage lacks, all of these are to cool to ignore.

This generation is cutemon happy, and the best part is that cute and powerful are no longer so mutually exclusive as they were in the past.

...oh don't look at me like that. I mean moe-cute, not "awwwwww my Garchomp is so adorable, look at it rip into my opponent's teaaaams! <3" or "Awwww, Ononokusu~ Who's a little badass? You're a little badass! <3".

Also thinking of playing around with these guys...

...guess which one is going for a position on the All-star Moustache team. Is it just me or does Burunkeru look like a Malboro King from FFXII...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)