What new Pokemon in Black & White would you want to have in your party?

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Just six of the coolest looking pokemon I could think of. I might have to replace them with my starter or an HM slave

dunno my full team yet, but definitely jaroda (abusing its dream world ability with leaf storm would be amazing), ononokusu, shanderaa, and zoroark. can't decide on the rest.

Denchura, because both it and its prevo are actually CUTE, for buga. that, and Denchura's Compound Eyes Thunder is simply sfx-spam, especially in-game.

Jaroda, because it looks cool and is a speedy, bulky, sub-seeding SOB.

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
In game, I would probably use Urugamosu, Zuruzukin, Burunkeru, Natorrei, Wargle, and Ononokusu.

Competitively, the team would probably be majority Gen IV. Burunkeru or possibly Shanderra can be spinblockers, and maybe Natorrei can be the hazards setter.

If you can't tell, I'm a staller. :P

Gotta say, this gen did not disappoint.

Doryuzuu, Kojondo, the Frog (forgot his name), Denchura, Shanderra, Ononokusu

It's going to be hard to evolve them all before the E4 though because of the high levels.

This is what I'm planning for my in-game team. I would've picked Emboar but I thought it was hideous, so I'm planning on Mijumaru. There's a lot of pokemon that are amazing, which is something I didn't expect. Desukan, Denchura, Daikenki, Urgamosu and Sazando are some my faves. Shanderra is cool too.

I'm not even going to bother considering competitive abilities until the rumors die down and cold-hard facts and testing begins.

There are a lot of amazing designs this gen, so it's going to be hard to choose, but here's what I'm planning on for now.

Even though the starters this gen are a major disapointment typewise, I actually like all three design-wise, and I can't say no to a starter. Originally I planned to pick Smuglord, but then I saw his stats. I'm not fond of defensive Pokemon, especially ingame when you can just blaze through everything, and Daikenki has a good stat build and movepool for ingame, plus no other water (save maybe Abagoora) stuck out to me. Ironic, seeing as how I hated (and still do) Mijumaru when the starters were first revealed.

Doryuuzu and Warubiaru are both amazing and I believe they come around the same time, so it's a tough call. Warubiaru gets better secondary STAB, while Doryuuzu becomes fully evolved sooner, has higher attack, and has a better design imo.

As for Pendoraa, it's just too epic not to try out, even for just for half the game. Beedrill kneels in awe of such a powerful and badass early game bug.

Doreida is here because I needed a grass type, specifically one that can deal good damage (i.e. not Jarooda/Erufuun) plus it gets sleep powder really early as a bonus. It's design is also growing on me the more I look at it. It's like they took the best qualities of bellosom and Roserade to form Doreida.

Hihidaruma is going on my team due to it's ridiculous power and being the only early-mid game fire type. (that doesn't suck, see: Baokki) Might switch this out later for Kibago or Ghost/Fire or something.

Finally, Shinpora has one of the most creative and interesting designs of the generation, is available rather early fully evolved, provides me with a flyer, and has nice dual STABs for ingame. Archaeos and Wargle are tempting, though...

Whatever, Emboar has an awesome name and is this badass fireganon type dude. Zuruzukin looks hilarious, Rankles is awesome and Sazando is just a beast, too bad he evolves at level 60. Kobaruon and Archaeos are just cool. >:I

or

The elegant and royal serpent or the honorable samurai sea lion/unicorn? Very tough decision and will affect how my team turns out.

or

Depends on who comes first in terms of storyline development. I actually like the crocodile's design more but both Pokemon are beastly Ground types.

or

Depends entirely on if the USA will get the same treatment as the Japanese did in terms of distributing Victini. If they choose to do it in other way than Flaming monkey is 100% all the way.

or

As with all Pokemon games I need a Flyer. Swanna if I chose the Grass starter and the Fossil bird if I chose the Water starter.

Last two Pokemon I haven't decided yet but I will one day.

Isshu Only:
Jaroda(Grass)
Sazando(Dark/Dragon)
Warubiaru(Ground/Dark)
Agirudaa(Bug)
Shanderaa(Ghost/Fire)
Zuruzukin(Fighting/Dark)

6 of my favorites, Doryuuzu and Deskuan can be slotted in for anyone here. Kojondo and maybe even Ononokusu could slide in too.

Mixed:

^ An offensively based team that came off the top of my head, it won't see action though.

They all look pretty cool and they were helpfull. I've beaten the Elite Four with this team, including the end.... (not want to spoil things). It's a good team I guess :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)