Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

I love always love me some SPRITE. And pretty much any other lemon-lime flavored soda. :P

Combining soda fluids is also fun.

I live on Strawberry-Kiwi Gatorade Rain while I'm at work. For soda I like IBC Root Beer and Cream Soda. Sprite used to be my favorite, I still like it. For alcohol I like Crown Royal, Southern Comfort, and Captain Morgan's.

Tea is good. I like the majority of soft drinks, except sars, I fucking hate sars. As for alchol, I'm fifteen, but a good beer never goes undrunk. I am rather fond of wine as well and for spirits, I am not experienced enough to decide which is my favourite.

Also wtf is Dr Pepper?

Tea is good. I like the majority of soft drinks, except sars, I fucking hate sars. As for alchol, I'm fifteen, but a good beer never goes undrunk. I am rather fond of wine as well and for spirits, I am not experienced enough to decide which is my favourite.

Also wtf is Dr Pepper?
It's a Cola, I think a Cherry Cola, in the USA. Apparently you can't get the right kind here, even the imported stuff has the wrong syrup in it, so you need to order it direct yourself.

I'll pass, too much hassle. Also how could I forget plain old Orange Juice. It is so good and with pulp is the best.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

Also wtf is Dr Pepper?
It's got a "unique(!)" blend of 23 flavors. MrIndigo is right though, it's pretty much just cherry cola. (fucking tasty cherry cola though)

CC fucking LEMON ALL THE WAY

Kirin lemon is actually better IMO, but it's harder to get hold of (especially in Canada)

speaking of tanduay and other foreign brand drinks... Would I be able to bring alcohol back into the usa if I'm just not 21 yet and not get caught? I'd put them in checked luggage, and I know they search that too, but do they really crosscheck if the passenger is 21 when searching? o.O (i know it's illegal but some foreign brands are so good =p) Reason I ask is because I'm going to the phils soon.. and wanna bring something awesome back for friends lol.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
the only colas I have mixed are mountain dews, I would always mix the three flavors they served at Taco Bell together for a wonderfully delicious, caffeinated concoction.

my life p much ended when they stopped making vanilla pepsi, and now they only make it as like DIET vanilla pepsi, which is just shit, but one day I had the bright idea to pour myself a glass of pepsi and add a spoon-full of vanilla extract. i am a goddamn genius.

my life p much ended when they stopped making vanilla pepsi, and now they only make it as like DIET vanilla pepsi, which is just shit, but one day I had the bright idea to pour myself a glass of pepsi and add a spoon-full of vanilla extract. i am a goddamn genius.
You should make yourself a coke float - a glass of cola with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream in it.

Fishy's rant about vanilla pepsi reminds me;

Did anyone ever get that Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper stuff?

There was even a commercial for it with Tay Zonday and everything.

It was p. good.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
JD & Coke.

I had to stop drinking milkshake because every time I made some, a load of boys randomly turned up in my yard...

Well I like Fresh Lime Soda, don't know if that counts though. It tastes really great when mix it with a bit of ice tea and pomegranate juice. Mmmm love it!

Off topic but my favorite drinks would be:

1) Coconut water
2) Coffee
3) The fresh lime mentioned above
4) Cold water

Eh... Soft drinks would be Mountain Dew, 7Up, Cola, a finnish Jackfruit lemonade (tastes just like Fanta Exotic). Then, if energy drinks are allowed, Mad Croc. a SHITLOAD of Mad Croc.

Alcohols I have barely any experience with outside of the usual beer they sell here (underaged) and Long Drinks. Off what I've drunk though, Jagermeister tasted good, and Bacardi Razz was tasty also. Sadly they cost shitloads, so... Might have to try to get a bottle of the former for my 18th birthday.

Also, I've tasted wine, but not a big fan. Don't like the aftertaste too much (nor taste, if it's red wine).

four lokos get you wasted, especially if you have a couple but they're disgusting. i've had every flavor countless times and the only ones i can tolerate anymore are grape and cranberry lemonade. i mostly drink burnett's because i'm poor but bombay sapphire gin's probably my favorite thing to drink.

when it comes to soft drinks, orange soda's probably my favorite thing to drink, especially when mixed with lemonade/sprite. i always mix the 3 whenever i go to chipotle or wherever. they just compliment each other and it's awesome.

Oh mixmaster Jones rocks. But strawberry Jones is the best.

Also, raspberry sourpuss and Dr. Pepper is freaking delicious. But it's a bit expensive just for a drink, and as an alcoholic beverage it's not exactly going to get you smashed.

I'd use it to chase shots though, I'm sure that'd do some damage.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
fuck yes mixmaster mewtwo knows where the good shit's at yo

oh and as for alcoholic beverage any half decent beer gives Ala some good feelings while being delicious to the taste! they make for yumtastic voyages :D

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I've never had it myself, but my sister tells me that Mike's hard lemonade is also pretty tasty.

Okay, here's one more question, just for fun. What is the most pop/alcohol that you've ever consumed in one day. How did you feel for the rest of the day/the next day. I don't drink alcohol, but I've been told that hangovers SUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)