Gen 6 Creative / Underrated Uber Sets : V3 (No Gimmicks plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
perish pool trapceus is probably older than parivard himself, it sure does work. I believe hack came up with it like last year or two years ago? Excellent stallbreaker.. It was a darkceus though :toast: Don't hate on the set Merritt , it's good.

Last edited:

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Calm Nature
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Heya all! so... I've come up with this set which I accidentaly made in the teambuilder and really worked for me ^.^. Well you all are too smart to guess what I want to do.The point is to trap the user with using ''whirlpool'' and using ''perish song'' to faint the opposing mon. If the opposing pokemon is arceus or Aegislash with SDance then it becomes pretty difficult to remove it so using WoW makes the opposing attack by half and then you can use recover and swap it with other mon.This was all to explain , if ya have any doubt just ask! If I get some other strange sets then I will post it here!:toast: [ The evs spread is good enough to handle most mons ].
Pretty heat. Would change the spread to 236 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe. The new HP gives 400 which is a Leftovers number, and more importantly the 16 Speed reaches 280 which outspeeds fast 90s (see: Ho-oh). It's important to outspeed Ho-oh so you can Recover on it as the Perish turns count down.

I have two!

1- Taunt Mega Sableye

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Taunt on sab is a bit more niche for most teams with it but greatly helps matchup vs. HO leads like Excadrill and Deo forms, specifically Deo S which could tank a Fake Out + Foul Play. Keeping rocks off your side of the field reduces a lot of pressure that offense applies to balance and stall. Obviously getting Sableye a safe mega is a bit harder without Fake Out, but Taunt can help out teams weak to both HO and stall. If your team really doesn't like to play against offense with rocks up, this is a pretty nice way to halt rocks for a few turns.

2- Stone Edge Fairyceus

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Stone Edge
- Defog / Calm Mind
- Recover

Again, a pretty niche set that I was inspired to use when I saw Omfuga use it in the ORAS team tour. i'm not too sure if the EVs are the same, but yeah w/e. I specifically use this to beat Ho-oh / Msab cores. Obviously Fairy STAB beats Sableye, while usually warranting a free switch in for Ho-oh to do some damage. Timid with 12 Spe outspeeds a max speed Ho-oh, which max speed isn't all too common but no chances taken i guess. Ho-oh has virtually zero chance of taking Judgment + Stone Edge and even if by some miracle a Leftovers Ho-oh lives, it'll be at a very low amount of HP that it'll need to sap momentum to regain HP with Regen. Usually pair it up with a Primal Kyogre to convince Ho-oh to click Brave Bird and not Edge miss into Sacred Fire burn. I have yet to have a Ho-oh not come in on it, usually not super serious games though (ladder and roomtours). I actually have a replay of this one in action, low ladder but a pretty good player using Outrage's "Absolute Control" team. Ho-oh was a huge threat to my team, and this was before I ran 12+ Spe, but POgre in the back convinced Ho-oh to stay in very early in the game and click Brave Bird, ensuring that Edge would easily clean it up and level the playing field.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-308657866
Kind of a silly team due to the Cresselia + me trying Fairy Lock on Kelfki over Toxic, but was still able to pull through in a long match which eventually wore down the Waterceus with the constant pressure of having to come in on Groudon.

upload_2016-1-24_8-57-51.png

Alomomola @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Toxic

This Pokemon provides a pretty neat way to dick over Mega Kangaskhan, Ho-Oh, and most EKiller while checking non-SD Primal Groudon. Knock Off cripples Ferrothorn, Klefki, and Lati@s switches nicely while 2HKOing Mega Gengar, and passing huge Wishes to teammates such as Primal Groudon is really cool. Alomomola doesn't really check stuff as reliably as you'd like (there are way too many Refresh / Substitute users in the tier, even ones that hit from the physical side of the spectrum), so I prefer to use Alomomola on balanced teams rather than full stall so there's less pressure on it to stay alive.

Alomomola is legitimately decent and deserves more usage than it gets.

upload_2016-2-6_13-15-17.png

Venusaur@Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll-->Thick Fat
EV's: 144 HP/164 SpA/200 Spe
Modest nature
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

This Mega Venusaur can wall many mons in Ubers to death, such as PDon, PKyogre, and Geomancy Xerneas. Knock off has great utility, helping to discourage common switch-ins like Lati twins. Leech Seed and Synthesis increase Venusaur's bulk and walling potential by a lot, as both are pretty reliable recovery (especially against PDon).
This set is also a really good GeoXern check-- with this EV spread it outspeeds 44 Speed Xerneas by 1 and can use Knock off get rid of its Power Herb before Xerneas uses geomancy. Xerneas, after locking itself into geomancy, will be trapped for a turn and Sludge Bomb is a 2HKO even with the Geomancy boost taken into account, and Venusaur is only 2hko'd by any of Xerneas's moves at +2.

Important calcs:
164+SpA Mega Venusaur vs 184/0 Xerneas 296-350 (67.4 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Fire Punch vs. 208 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mega Venusaur in Sun: 146-174 (41.3 - 49.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
-This doesn't even count for Leech seed recovery. Between venusaur's awesome bulk, leech seed, and the Synthesis boost in the sun, venusaur is an ultimate stop to PDon. Venusaur also outspeeds Pdon unless Pdon is running at least 120 Speed EV's (which I'm pretty sure most don't)
252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Blizzard vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 146-172 (41.3 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 195-229 (55.2 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 162-192 (45.8 - 54.3%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO
-Turn 1: Gengar uses sludge wave, Venusaur uses leech seed. Venusaur heals hp.
-Turn 2 Gengar uses Sludge wave, venusaur uses synthesis. Venusaur stalls Mega Gengar (assuming no hax with poison/crit)
Meanwhile, Venusaur's Knock off is a 3hko at worst.

Definitely think Venusaur's bulk fits well into ubers meta. It might face competition from Lugia, but Venusaur has Leech Seed and Thick Fat to minimize damage taken from SE attacks vs Lugia's multiscale.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 56720
Venusaur@Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll-->Thick Fat
EV's: 144 HP/164 SpA/200 Spe
Modest nature
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

This Mega Venusaur can wall many mons in Ubers to death, such as PDon, PKyogre, and Geomancy Xerneas. Knock off has great utility, helping to discourage common switch-ins like Lati twins. Leech Seed and Synthesis increase Venusaur's bulk and walling potential by a lot, as both are pretty reliable recovery (especially against PDon).
This set is also a really good GeoXern check-- with this EV spread it outspeeds 44 Speed Xerneas by 1 and can use Knock off get rid of its Power Herb before Xerneas uses geomancy. Xerneas, after locking itself into geomancy, will be trapped for a turn and Sludge Bomb is a 2HKO even with the Geomancy boost taken into account, and Venusaur is only 2hko'd by any of Xerneas's moves at +2.

Important calcs:
164+SpA Mega Venusaur vs 184/0 Xerneas 296-350 (67.4 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Fire Punch vs. 208 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mega Venusaur in Sun: 146-174 (41.3 - 49.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
-This doesn't even count for Leech seed recovery. Between venusaur's awesome bulk, leech seed, and the Synthesis boost in the sun, venusaur is an ultimate stop to PDon. Venusaur also outspeeds Pdon unless Pdon is running at least 120 Speed EV's (which I'm pretty sure most don't)
252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Blizzard vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 146-172 (41.3 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 195-229 (55.2 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 208 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 162-192 (45.8 - 54.3%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO
-Turn 1: Gengar uses sludge wave, Venusaur uses leech seed. Venusaur heals hp.
-Turn 2 Gengar uses Sludge wave, venusaur uses synthesis. Venusaur stalls Mega Gengar (assuming no hax with poison/crit)
Meanwhile, Venusaur's Knock off is a 3hko at worst.

Definitely think Venusaur's bulk fits well into ubers meta. It might face competition from Lugia, but Venusaur has Leech Seed and Thick Fat to minimize damage taken from SE attacks vs Lugia's multiscale.
I'm not entirely sure where you're getting the calcs against Primal Groudon.
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Fire Punch vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mega Venusaur in Harsh Sunshine: 218-260 (64.6 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 231-273 (68.5 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So basically you just get killed and/or pp stalled out of Synthesis.

The Xerneas calc is misleading because after it boosts, it gains +2 Special Defense. So while Mega Venusaur does live a Xerneas Moonblast, it does like 35% back which is kind of pointless. Sure, you outspeed it before Geomancy with the spread, but that assumes that the Xerneas is trying to set up on Mega Venusaur, which is not likely the case. You can't really switch into Primal Kyogre because it has an 88% chance to 2HKO with Origin Pulse, while Synthesis doesn't heal very much in the Rain. For Mega Gengar, beating it 1-on-1 isn't really particularly relevant because that scenario only occurs if the opposing player stays in or tries to trap Mega Venusaur with Mega Gengar for whatever reason. You don't actually stop Mega Gengar, you just don't lose to it, which is a completely different thing. Not to mention, there's a lot of opportunity cost in using Mega Venusaur, since it prevents you from using other strong Mega evolutions; I just don't think it's worth it.

I'm not entirely sure where you're getting the calcs against Primal Groudon.
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Fire Punch vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mega Venusaur in Harsh Sunshine: 218-260 (64.6 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 231-273 (68.5 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So basically you just get killed and/or pp stalled out of Synthesis.

The Xerneas calc is misleading because after it boosts, it gains +2 Special Defense. So while Mega Venusaur does live a Xerneas Moonblast, it does like 35% back which is kind of pointless. Sure, you outspeed it before Geomancy with the spread, but that assumes that the Xerneas is trying to set up on Mega Venusaur, which is not likely the case. You can't really switch into Primal Kyogre because it has an 88% chance to 2HKO with Origin Pulse, while Synthesis doesn't heal very much in the Rain. For Mega Gengar, beating it 1-on-1 isn't really particularly relevant because that scenario only occurs if the opposing player stays in or tries to trap Mega Venusaur with Mega Gengar for whatever reason. You don't actually stop Mega Gengar, you just don't lose to it, which is a completely different thing. Not to mention, there's a lot of opportunity cost in using Mega Venusaur, since it prevents you from using other strong Mega evolutions; I just don't think it's worth it.
I included +2 SpD boost after 1 geomancy in the 2hko. The point is Saur knocks off the power herb before geomancy. Although I do see your point on the mega slot..... I'll think about it. Maybe build a team and see how it goes (this isn't playtested, obviously).

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I included +2 SpD boost after 1 geomancy in the 2hko. The point is Saur knocks off the power herb before geomancy. Although I do see your point on the mega slot..... I'll think about it. Maybe build a team and see how it goes (this isn't playtested, obviously).
164+ SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. +2 184 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 150-176 (34.1 - 40%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Anyways, the problem with saying that Venusaur can Knock Off the Power Herb before Geomancy is that, in order for it to happen, Xerneas must be trying to set up on Mega Venusaur. This scenario just isn't realistic for a good player to set up on Mega Venusaur. For Mega Venusaur to really work as a counter, it's gotta be able to switch in and win; this is something it just doesn't do well enough to warrant usage.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Venusaur can only check Xerneas with Roar - it doesn't do enough damage to Xerneas if it sets up on the switch to beat it.

Mega Venusaur itself isn't really viable in Ubers anyway - it simply gets destroyed by too many things and the opportunity cost of using the Mega slot is just too much. The lack of Earthquake resist is really annoying too since you can't even use it as a decent Arceus-Ground check.

SCARF RAI THE TRUE UBER OF THE UBER TIER

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Trick
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast

Quite possibly the single best lead in the ubers tier atm. Only fucked against Mega Mewtwo Y, but even that can't switch in when it doesn't know you're scarfed. Dark Pulse does about 60-65% to it anyway I think (as well as outspeeding). The surprise value of this set is so so huge. The number of pokemon this outspeeds and puts to sleeps or tricks a scarf is unbelievable. Great against stall teams too. Focus Blast is just for coverage, other attack moves are available.

But my god this thing is awesome.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Wish
- Roost
- Body Slam
- Dragon Tail

super niche set that only fits on balances with another defog user but its a nice surprise wisher + phys wall to give easy wishes to klefki b.c. it checks the most common mence switches. bslam is just for annoyance and status and i felt like dtail was a superior option to another anti set up move like toxic.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 164 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Ingrain
- Rest / Substitute / Aromatheraphy
- Moonblast

I'm aware that someone posted a similar set earlier, but I think that this is a better implementation of his idea.

Basically, you can choose between sweeping right away or setting up for more with this set, opposed to his set. IMO, Moonblast is all Xerneas needs to sweep in this meta, so I think that coverage is usually conterproductive since it only makes you slightly stronger vs balance and mostly useless vs HO/Stall. In contrast, utility moves are ridiculously strong vs stall and balance and utility moves are usually strong enough to win on turn 1 versus stall teams. Rest is basically an autowin vs any oras stall team and is very strong vs klefki balance. Sub is far stronger vs balance that rely on twave pdon and still can autowin vs stall. Aroma is the weakest option but offers team support and synergies decently with Ingrain heal for stallbreaking.

Personally, I think that this is the least gimmicky rest xern set that you can use.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Lmao what has this thread come to we should start requiring people to add replays to these "sets" to demonstrate their empirical efficacy, Wish Salamence just looks like bs and either Sleep Talk or Block in addition to Rest have been proven to be the superior option to run on GeoXern so yeah force people to give at least one replay showing off this shit in the real world lol shouldn't be so hard if you took thw time to write the blurb up haha what a joke zzz

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
idk if anyone else has done this already, sorry if someone has ._.

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fairy Lock
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon / Play Rough

kinda neat to be able to "trap" pdon hooh exca that like to come in on klefki. on the only team i have with it, i paired it with a pogre(obv) and geoxern(cos you take out at least one check to xern with klef+ogre). im sorry hyw but i've played like 15 games with it but fairy lock only came into play once, when i figured out that you can't use it consequently(so if you use it on turn 22 and 23, you and opp can't switch out on turn 23 but can switch out on turn 24, for more of that see this).

edit: lol love you hyw, didn't know it had been done already, lacus didn't even mention it upon being pestered to make a team so not entirely my fault!

Last edited:
Reactions: hyw

hyw

Banned deucer.
idk if anyone else has done this already, sorry if someone has ._.

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fairy Lock
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon / Play Rough

kinda neat to be able to "trap" pdon hooh exca that like to come in on klefki. on the only team i have with it, i paired it with a pogre(obv) and geoxern(cos you take out at least one check to xern with klef+ogre). im sorry hyw but i've played like 15 games with it but fairy lock only came into play once, when i figured out that you can't use it consequently(so if you use it on turn 22 and 23, you and opp can't switch out on turn 23 but can switch out on turn 24, for more of that see this).
Sorry hyw my ass lol but yeah Lacus Clyne RMTed a team using this a while back and I have used it beforr as well it's legit! 6/10 because it's kinda gimmicky and is very niche but is scary when you pull it off, 10/10 for effort!

Extreme Killer (Rest)

Arceus @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Rest
- Shadow Claw / Shadow Force
- Swords Dance

Various status moves like Magic Coat, Refresh, Recover have been used alongside with E-Killer frequently as self-support. Have you ever thought of Rest?

Extreme Speed and Swords Dance is straightforward. Ghost type is the better coverage for E-Killer with 2 attacking moves. Rest with Chesto Berry allows Arceus to fully heal itself and wake up at the same turn thus giving Arceus a rebirth of setting up another Swords Dance.

252EVs in HP as Arceus need a lot of bulk to increase the likelihood of setting up more than once and 252EVs in +Atk to maximize damage output.

When using this set, don't let Arceus be afraid of burn, paralysis, poison. If Arceus still have a good amount of health under a stat condition, proceed to Swords Dance until it's damaged enough to be KOed by the opposing Pokemon or revenge killers, and then use Rest when its health is at that range.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Toxic
- Block
- Seismic Toss
- Rest

Haha the heart and soul of ubers with a different set this time and you gonna believe me that this set is really a creative one and I am the first to use this.The set is simple to use, first poisoning the target and then blocking the target or vice versa.Then hitting the opposing pokemon with its 100% accuracy move which is neither suppereffective or resisitable but beware of ghostmons( Aegislash , Arceus-Ghost , GiratinaS , Gengar , sableye).
Hope you liked this set ^.^

e: You may change the spread and put pblades over stoss to check xerneas and others.Credit: WreckDra

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
parivard rather be bold than impish to take less from foul play(you already have 0 atk iv idk why you're impish)
also block doesn't trap ghosts anyway so no need to mention them
also, could you mention what it actually beats that regular don doesn't, besides waterceus

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I used that set half a year ago since ShadowQuinn or someone else came up with it. Outside of trapping Arceus-Water and maybe other Arceus formes it's set up bait for every offense Pokémon. I don't know why someone would ever use that set. Even gengar can do some work.

Reffrey

Banned deucer.
Non-sub Coil Zygarde
zygarde.jpeg

Zygarde @ Leftovers/Lum Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Coil
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge

Now, I know you're probably all like "wtf, zygarde... that's a shitty pokemon. Why use that in ubers over landorus-t or rayquaza?" The truth is, this is a very niche mon, and it probably shouldn't be used on a serious team. However, I must say that the zygarde sample sets on smogon are laughable, and that's why it is only ranked "C-" in the ou viability rankings. This set, however, is much better than all of the sample sets. The most common zygarde set is the subcoil set, which kinda sucks, since it doesn't give zygarde any attack evs (the point being to prevent foul play from breaking a substitute), and therefore gives zygarde terrible offensive capability. It also wastes a ton of evs by pouring them into special defense, which, though it makes zygarde exceptionally bulky, is not necessary. Zygarde is already fairly bulky, and can function much better without running substitute or special defense evs. This set maxes out attack, while giving zygarde enough speed to outpace most primal sets, and then pours the remaining evs into hp to maximize bulk.

This set would probably work well in ou, but it does have some function in ubers. Most importantly, this set can counter pdon, since it can set up 1 coil, and then take pdon out with 2 eqs or possibly a single eq if pdon has low bulk investment. After koing pdon, it can do some damage to other mons thanks to it's boosted defense and attack, and even if it gets revenge killed, it can do an espeed to at least deal some damage before dying. And trust me, espeed is a very useful move on zygarde, since it can be used to revenge kill many fast pokemon that have been damaged (it's also cool to pair this set with ekiller arceus so as to have 2 espeed users). Stone edge can also be used to easily ko ho-oh even without a coil boost, and the speed evs on this set outspeed ho-oh most of the time. Unfortunately zygarde faces competition with landorus-t, and lacks intimidate to more reliably check physical attackers. The advantage that zygarde has over landorus-t however, is that after a coil boost it can become a true powerhouse, reaching 492 attack and 417 defense, coupled with its high hp. Of course, landorus can do bulk up, but bulk up landorus is, from my experience, not as good as this zygarde set (landorus-t functions much better with a cb, assault vest, or life orb). Will-o-wisp and sacred fire are a pain for zygarde, so giving it a lum berry is not a bad option, but giving it leftovers so that it has recovery and then pairing it with a good cleric (such as my favorite - bulky calm mind xerneas (yes I'll be posting that in this thread too)), is a better option.

Ultimately, if you think that zygarde is cool and you want to use it on the ladder to surprise people, go knock yourself out. This is the best set you're gonna get with it (or at least it's the best set that I made), but if you use this against good players, you're probably gonna lose (I did manage to beat cranham, rarecandydrugger, and fixdswine with this set though, but I only beat cranham because of hax). Zygarde is one of my favorite pokemon, and I don't like all of the hate that it gets, so I worked very hard trying to put an ubers team together with it and managed to get to a 1600 flat rating (1600 is very good to some, but to the many very good players we have on smogon it's not that good, but imo it's a very good rating for having zygarde on the team). Hope you guys enjoy :)

And please no flaming.

here are replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-336348418 vs fixdwine (he's been #1 on ladder)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-336681844 vs rarecandydrugger (also been #1)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-336519100 vs tcmpg (a pretty good player)

Last edited:
parivard rather be bold than impish to take less from foul play(you already have 0 atk iv idk why you're impish)
also block doesn't trap ghosts anyway so no need to mention them
also, could you mention what it actually beats that regular don doesn't, besides waterceus
I used that set half a year ago since ShadowQuinn or someone else came up with it. Outside of trapping Arceus-Water and maybe other Arceus formes it's set up bait for every offense Pokémon. I don't know why someone would ever use that set. Even gengar can do some work.
^^^Thnx for your kind information.

About Zygarde
I ran a Jolly Max speed Max attack one, with Coil / Earthquake / Espeed / Outrage and a Weakness Policy
It works pretty nicely as well

The only "useful" niche zygarde has is the phys def set with glare. Glare is a super cool move and since it has that fire resists it's a decent pdon check, and has bulk to handle mence as well. Rock Slide even keeps Ho-oh at bay somewhat, which is cool I guess. Super limited practical niche (building with it is hard) but hey it does something rather consistently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)