Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adamant. What do you survive by running +SpD that you wouldn't with Eviolite? Doublade needs to hit hard.
if i run careful 252 atk/ sdef i can survive earthpower/lava plume from
modest life orb heatran and ohko back with secret sword ,
avoid ohko by gengar shadow ball .
avoid ohko by modest hydreigon dark pulse
avoid ohko by modest volcarona fiery dance

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle, Sun, River, Meadow, Sandstorm, and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining two Vivillon patterns which are Tundra and Elegant, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Also trading these for perfect pokemon inside matching balls with egg moves, females preferred.

Name: Kabuto
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Knock off, Rapid Spin
Ability: Weak Armor, Swift Swim, Battle Armor

Have two females and two males available right now, but will have a lot more since im MM for a shiny. Can come with an ability capsule attached.

PM or post on my profile.

I am looking for a plain Ol' female clauncher in a great ball. (Any like this are appreciated.)
If anyone playing version x could spare me a moment, I would be really grateful.
image.jpg

But if you need a reward for your work, I have several common HAs available like:
image.jpg
And Vulpix. I also have ferroseeds with 0 speed IVs
I also have access to thick fat Swinub with avalanche, SR, and icicle crash,

Last edited:
I'm looking for access to a Friend Safari with Justified Absol. Please give me a PM if you can help.
My FC is 5129-1059-2493; ign Junn. Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey,

I wanted to RNG a Landorus on BW2, but I have no way to find out my Secret ID to do so. Is anybody here who could help me? :)
Judging by your other posts, I'm guessing you only need it for competitive uses? You only really need to know your SID if you want to RNG abuse for shininess :)
BW IVRNG is very easy, you basically just need to start your game at the right time after calibrating, read the onsite guide and feel free to ask more questions in this thread :D

Judging by your other posts, I'm guessing you only need it for competitive uses? You only really need to know your SID if you want to RNG abuse for shininess :)
BW IVRNG is very easy, you basically just need to start your game at the right time after calibrating, read the onsite guide and feel free to ask more questions in this thread :D
Just a little note Sagginglobes - you can't even get a Shiny Landorus on B2.

On B2, Landorus can only come from the Dream Radar and the pokemon there are never shiny.

Therefore, you really don't need your SID

Just a little note Sagginglobes - you can't even get a Shiny Landorus on B2.

On B2, Landorus can only come from the Dream Radar and the pokemon there are never shiny.

Therefore, you really don't need your SID
Oh okay I didnt know that I need the SID just for shinies and shinies are only cool if they are completely legal in my opinion, thank you both :)

What is the best spread for hp fire modest nature Magnezone?
And what do you think about this set?
Thunderbolt
Flash cannon
Hidden power
Magnet rise maybe?

What is the best spread for hp fire modest nature Magnezone?
And what do you think about this set?
Thunderbolt
Flash cannon
Hidden power
Magnet rise maybe?
Thunderbolt
Flash cannon
Hidden power fire or ground
Volt switch/ signal beam
Throw an air ballon on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)