Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

Epe-Tohri

Banned deucer.
Really nice banners and threads here. Nice job, Sobi! I'd like to request a sprite:

[1] +
[2] +
[3] between them two. So it would be [1] [3] [2]. Also, a bit of recolouring would be fab! Good luck!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Really nice banners and threads here. Nice job, Sobi! I'd like to request a sprite:

[1] +
[2] +
[3] between them two. So it would be [1] [3] [2]. Also, a bit of recolouring would be fab! Good luck!
I hope you like it n_n
P.S: For some reason, .gif files don't work, so that's why they aren't animated.

I hope you like it n_n
P.S: For some reason, .gif files don't work, so that's why they aren't animated.
Depends on which program you are using, on Photoshop you must have the same number of frames in the timeline and all three sprites on the same layer, press Save for Web and listo. It's quite a time consumer making gifs, since you have to merge each of the 3 layers in each and every single frame.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
This was a Ninetales gijinka I made. It looked really good on the editor, but then it wasn't saving, so I had to screenshot the sprite, find another editor, and then rub out the transparent background, which didn't really happen so well. I'm a bit sad that such a good sprite got ruined, but it still looks good now.

I used the petals from the flora lady sprite in this as feathers.

Battle Stadium
- Liam [
] [Level 51] [
]
"Wash your tears away"
- Sarah [
] [Level 51] [
]
"Real beauty is what's on the inside..."
- N [
] [Level 58] [
]
"I can feel the ground shaking.."
- Laura [
] [Level 54] [
]
"Let the storm rage on!"
- Brycen [
] [Level 56] [
]
"Show me..."
- Amy [
] [Level 53] [
]
"The tide's coming in"
- Aiofe [
] [Level 59] [
]
"Up! Down! Leeeeet's go!"
- Karen [
] [Level 54] [
]
"It's... just an illusion.."
- Sabrina [
] [Level 52] [
]
"Mere trainer! I know what you do not know!"
- Martha [
] [Level 58] [
]
"Let's fly high!"

Epe-Tohri

Banned deucer.
This was a Ninetales gijinka I made. It looked really good on the editor, but then it wasn't saving, so I had to screenshot the sprite, find another editor, and then rub out the transparent background, which didn't really happen so well. I'm a bit sad that such a good sprite got ruined, but it still looks good now.

I used the petals from the flora lady sprite in this as feathers.

Battle Stadium
- Liam [
] [Level 51] [
]
"Wash your tears away"
- Sarah [
] [Level 51] [
]
"Real beauty is what's on the inside..."
- N [
] [Level 58] [
]
"I can feel the ground shaking.."
- Laura [
] [Level 54] [
]
"Let the storm rage on!"
- Brycen [
] [Level 56] [
]
"Show me..."
- Amy [
] [Level 53] [
]
"The tide's coming in"
- Aiofe [
] [Level 59] [
]
"Up! Down! Leeeeet's go!"
- Karen [
] [Level 54] [
]
"It's... just an illusion.."
- Sabrina [
] [Level 52] [
]
"Mere trainer! I know what you do not know!"
- Martha [
] [Level 58] [
]
"Let's fly high!"
I *love* these sprites~!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Time for an update~!

- banner for Shadowtags ' BRMT project.
- banner for Thatwackycruton 's BRMT project.

Reminder: If you want a banner, don't hesitate to request for it, be it for a project or just for your own comfort n_n

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
My I have a banner for Get the Rawst Berry?
Hello, MeganiumMasterrr. Thank you for making a request. Could you please elaborate on your request a bit? What do you mean by "Get the Rawst Berry"? Is it an OM / RMT? If so, please link it to me, so that I may have an idea of what to include. In addition, details on what you'd like would've been appreciated.

Hello, MeganiumMasterrr. Thank you for making a request. Could you please elaborate on your request a bit? What do you mean by "Get the Rawst Berry"? Is it an OM / RMT? If so, please link it to me, so that I may have an idea of what to include. In addition, details on what you'd like would've been appreciated.
It's my RMT you left a like on. I would like a Shiny Ninetales, A bright sun, and I would like to have it raining rawst berries. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/get-the-rawst-berry-sun-team.3567727/

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Yo how is it going Sobi? I a few of your teams and you rated a few of mine. I was wondering if you could do a banner for my team "Shedinja only sucks a little bit"
The RMT is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shedinja-only-sucks-a-little-bit.3567680/
If you could, please make it religious looking that represents shedinja as some sort of arch-angel or god or something. Thanks!
Hello, intellectual potato. Thank you for your request. I have added it onto the queue, and will be ready after I have done MeganiumMasterrr's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)