Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

Hi, I was hoping you can make a banner for me. I need one for an rmt. I would REALLY appreciate it. I need one for pictures of excadrill, talonflame, and mega diancie. Thanks in advance! Youre designs look awesome btw!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hi, I was hoping you can make a banner for me. I need one for an rmt. I would REALLY appreciate it. I need one for pictures of excadrill, talonflame, and mega diancie. Thanks in advance! Youre designs look awesome btw!
Yeah, sure. I'll have it ready most likely this time tomorrow.

Reactions: Mq

Sobi

Banned deucer.
What will the name of the RMT be?

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Update: I won't be able to do Pokemon of the Day's now, since I'm going to be a bit busy this week. However, I've got a two week break coming up very soon, so expect more banners to be made then!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
This is my last request and i never anything again tbh.Can you make an banner with the following pokemons:Mega rayquaza, Primal groudon, Xerneas, Darkrai, Kyogre, Klefki and Mega gengar and a name "anything goes"?.Thx anyways!

All your artworks are topclass :D
I'll make an exception for you then, just this time though. I'll have it ready by the weekend.

[cancelled request]

Last edited:
Hi! I just noticed this page...and I have been reading through it, and now I think I would like to make a request!

Should you accept this request (Which is entirely up to you; i'm sure you are busy with other banners) I would be very pleased if you could include:

- Weavile and Zangoose locked in a battle.
- the background to be an arena filled with a cheering crowd.
- Purple lightning to be flying from Weavile's claws, as if he is going to land an intense strike.
- Red lightning to come from Zangoose's claws, just like Weavile.
- Text on the bottom of the banner saying: "Autoshediasm: Use what you've got and win"

Thanks for your time!
Your artwork is superb, btw!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hi! I just noticed this page...and I have been reading through it, and now I think I would like to make a request!

Should you accept this request (Which is entirely up to you; i'm sure you are busy with other banners) I would be very pleased if you could include:

- Weavile and Zangoose locked in a battle.
- the background to be an arena filled with a cheering crowd.
- Purple lightning to be flying from Weavile's claws, as if he is going to land an intense strike.
- Red lightning to come from Zangoose's claws, just like Weavile.
- Text on the bottom of the banner saying: "Autoshediasm: Use what you've got and win"

Thanks for your time!
Your artwork is superb, btw!
This seems like a really interesting request. Here is what I'll be able to do:

- Weavile and Zangoose locked in a battle. yes
- the background to be an arena filled with a cheering crowd. yes
- Purple lightning to be flying from Weavile's claws, as if he is going to land an intense strike. I'll try
- Red lightning to come from Zangoose's claws, just like Weavile. I'll try
- Text on the bottom of the banner saying: "Autoshediasm: Use what you've got and win" I'll try

Sobi

Banned deucer.
ElectricZangoose -

some things I want to say:

- couldn't find red lightning bolt, sadly.
- the font doesn't have apostraphes
- I added the dust, if you'd like it to be changed, do let me know
- I added the commands, if you don't want them, let me know

I hope you like it.

su1p

formerly VKadenius
Hola, Fren :]

Could you make me a banner that has Mega Lopunny+Tornadus-T in it and it says "Unstoppable" with cursive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)