[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All votes have been cast.

There was a tie between Zorbees and Team Aether. Nobody will be killed.

It is now Night 8. Night 8 ends in 48 hours at 8:00 AM EST on Saturday the 5th or when all of four PMs are received

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Village doesn't deserve this win so dead villagers stop complaining. You guys should've raped with the roles you had. I will save the rest of my comments for postgame, however.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Village doesn't deserve this win so dead villagers stop complaining. You guys should've raped with the roles you had. I will save the rest of my comments for postgame, however.
Who had kidnappers again? And even a hooker? Well don't blame me, all stupid shit happened pre and after my leadership...

Intermission

Eo Ut Mortus returned early, but was struck by a bolt of lightning. He is now dead.

polelover44 said:
Dear Eo Ut Mortus, you are the Rickroll.

That's right. You are the ultimate internet meme. The rickroll. This has fooled so many people in the past. Let's fool some more.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Rickrolling <user>." <User>'s role PM will fall out of his or her pocket in shock, allowing you to read the entire thing.

You are allied with the Internet Memes. You win if the Internet Memes eliminate all unfriendly threats.

With that, the Internet Memes are no longer a threat!

polelover44 said:
Dear Eo Ut Mortus, UncleSam, Slim Guldo, and Raito. You are the Internet Memes.

On even nights, starting with Night 2, your leader will submit a kill to me. Here are your members:
Eo Ut Mortus - Rickroll - Inspector
UncleSam - Chuck Norris - Kidnapper
Slim Guldo - Mudkipz - One-time lpv
Raito - Chocolate Rain - delayed roleblocker

Your leader is Eo Ut Mortus. Upon his death, UncleSam will lead. Upon his death, Slim Guldo will lead. Upon his death, Raito will lead.

<snip>
It is still Night 8. All deadlines remain the same.

OK so the game is ending because there's no way village can win.

As you all watched, zorbees, with Blue_Tornado by his side, pulled out a shotgun. With a single shot, he blew the heads clean off of Team Aether and Darkamber8828. A pair of notes fluttered to the ground as their bodies fell.
polelover44 said:
Dear Team Aether, you are Joseph Ducreux.

You are the ultimate pimp. 'Nuff said.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Pimpin' <user>'s ride." In exchange for a pimped ride, <user> will give you his or her full role PM.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

polelover44 said:
Dear Darkamber8828, you are Gary Oak.

You are the PokéPimp. You were rude to Ash Ketchum, and even though you play Pokémon for a living, you still get the ladies. Yay.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - <question>." <question> is a question that can be answered with either yes or no. Nothing else. You will then receive a one-word answer.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Dropping their role PMs, as well as one extra from zorbees, zorbees and Blue_Tornado walked into the sunset, where the ghosts of four other people were waiting for them.

polelover44 said:
Dear Blue_Tornado, you are Mario.

You are the star of a popular video game series, arguably the most popular of all. An overweight plumber, all the factions were jealous of you and your brother.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - jumping <user> up or down." Depending on whether you choose up or down, <user>'s priority will either go up one or down one.

You know that your brother Luigi is <snip>.

You are allied with yourself and Luigi. You win if either one of you survives.

polelover44 said:
Dear zorbees, you are John McCain.

You were the Republican Presidential nominee in 2008, but you failed to the might of Barack Obama. You thought you were hardcore because you spent years in a Vietnamese prison.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - let's see how <user> would do in a Vietnamese prison!" <User> will disappear that day, and will not return until the next day.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the George Bushes. You win if the George Bushes eliminate all unfriendly threats

polelover44 said:
Dear Coronis, Kharozz, zorbees, and theangryscientist. You are the George Bushes.

Your leader will submit to me a kill ever night on odd nights, starting with Night 2. Here are your members:
Coronis - George W. Bush - roleblocker
Kharozz - George H. W. Bush - bodyguard
zorbees - John McCain - kidnapper
theangryscientist - Sauron - Mole

Your leader is Coronis. Upon his death, Kharozz is the leader. Upon his death, zorbees is the leader. Upon his death, theangryscientist is the leader.

You also know that Buzz Aldrin, Wolverine, and Amelia Earhart are not in this game. Use this information however you like.

The game is over! The George Bushes, Blue_Tornado, and assassinfred win!
Alright it would really help for the postgame if you each send me a PM with all your night actions - if you remember them - so I can write a better postgame. K bai.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hahaha, i'm not counting this as my loss, because that was fucking pathetic

Way2fail

Also, you lost to a mafia faction without an inspector. That's pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)