[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch Eo

Finn why would you persuade me to vote Eo and then have the lynch lead on me? That makes no sense. Can I also know what "based on results" means? It makes a lot of sence lynching a rogue doesn't it?

Majority.

GET ZORBEES!!!! yelled FinnRagetti. As you started to turn towards Zorbees, Aura Guardian stops you.

Yo Zorbees, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Altair is the best lynch target of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Like the lemmings you are, you turned toward Altair. As he died, two notes fluttered to the ground.

polelover44 said:
Dear Altair, you are Blue Man Group.

You are the ultimate comedy trio. You feature three men with blue skin, and no ears or hair. That is just epic.

You have no night power. However, you are searching for your friend Ted Kennedy. If one of you dies, the other will gain powahs.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.
polelover44 said:
Oh no! Your friend Ted Kennedy died! Now, twice in the game and only twice, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - taking revenge upon <user>." <user> will die. You are still allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People.

Just then, Mekkah appeared out of nowhere. Yo polelover, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I, Mekkah, am the best host who ever used that of all time. OF ALL TIME!

It is now Night 7. Night 7 ends in 48 hours at 8:56 PM on Thursday the 3rd, or when all PMs are in.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Da Letter El / Severus Snape / Silencer / Awesome people / Shot Day 1
Amake / Admiral Ackbar / Lynch shooter / Awesome people / Lynched Day 1
-
Alchemator / Spartacus / Redirector / Awesome People / Lynched Day 5
-
AlphaBravo / Theodore Roosevelt / Mayor / Awesome People / Lynched Day 6

you guys were really hitting those mafia on your lynches. finnaivetti the best village leader :pirate:

alright i'm out no more input from me sorry citizens of this game!!

Update

It seems FinnRagetti was surprised as he was walking down the street last night. He was found lying on the ground dead. Ah well. He was really old anyway.
polelover44 said:
Dear FinnRagetti, you are Mr. Burns.

You are the old, greedy owner of the Springfield Power Plant. You will do anything for your money, and are very hesitant to give it away except for goods for yourself or anything like that.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Bribing <user1> to vote for <user2>." Your infinite funds will force <user1> to lynch <user2> the next day. Neither user may be yourself.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

There was a shot. Finn's killer, Aura Guardian, fell to the ground.
polelover44 said:
Dear Aura_Guardian, you are Kanye West.

You are a famous rapper. However, because of comments made at the 2009 Video Music Awards, everybody hates you. Even the mafia. Therefore, you are allied with yourself.

Once in the game, during the day, you may PM polelover44 with "Day X - yo <user1>, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but <user2> is the best lynch target of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - rapping for <user>." <user> will pay in the form of a full Role PM.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - pissed at <user>." <User> will die.

<snip>

You are allied with yourself. You win if you eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Glad to have the wolf off your back, but saddened by the loss of a mean old man, you go to lynch somebody.

Oh also Darkamber8828 has returned, and Eo Ut Mortus has disappeared.

It is now Day 8. Day 8 ends in 48 hours at 6:15 PM EST on Friday June 4th, or when a majority is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)