[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get AlphaBravo! Itchni screamed. You all followed him like those lemmings in Megaman Mafia.

polelover44 said:
Dear AlphaBravo, you are Theodore Roosevelt.

You are the most badass president of all time. Only you can look really, really badass with a mustache and a monocle. Not just with one, but with both. Also, you're the President.

You have no night power. However, because you're the president, your vote during the day counts for 2.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Congratulations guys, you just lynched the mayor.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends in 56 hours at 5:45 PM on Tuesday June 1st, or when all PMs are in.

I just got in and I'm not very surprised at what is going on. Well...as you can very well see...Alphabravo, even when he was lynched, has yet to speak up on his defense, which I blame his inactivity (and sorry he should have been subbed out X_X) for the failed lynch. I am still compiling things together and I am still figuring out what's up. I shall be figuring things out here so everyone report to me. Currently, I have 4-5 suspects in mind at the moment, which isnt too too bad. So I will get on IRC and be on for a bit now and a little bit tonight (about 10 CST) to figure out this mess...X_X.

As you enter the square, you joyously see that Team Aether has returned! However, it's at a cost, because Darkamber8828 is missing. Awww...

Anyway two people died.

The first of these people is Itchni.

polelover44 said:
Dear Itchni, you are Samuel L. Jackson.

You are the badass actor of life. One of your many roles is Mace Windu in the second Star Wars trilogy – numbers 1, 2, and 3. You are the single most badass black actor of all time, except Morgan Freeman, and that's saying quite a lot.

Due to your many roles in action films, you have a supply of bulletproof vests. Each night, you may PM polelover44 with “Night X – giving bulletproof vest to <user>.” All attempts on <user>'s life will fail that night.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The second body is that of Game Freak 201
polelover44 said:
Dear Game Freak201, you are SPARTA!

You are the premier Greek city-state, along with your rival Athens. You featured primarily in the movie 300, out of which came the infamous line: "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

One, and only once, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - use Spartan powers on <user>." <User> will die.

DAMN THOSE MAFIAS!!!!!! There is a scream. You decide to lynch somebody.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end in 54 hours at 7:45 PM on Thursday the 3rd, or when a majority is reached.

Well...that put the suspects down to...two imo.
And there are...two mafia left I believe.

Checking results, then lynching as such.

Edit: Well...based on results, I believe that we must Eliminate Zorbees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)