Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
but I just got bullshitted by a bunch of players who don't deserve to be in UPL.
Alright look, you can't say that anyone who was drafted to a team didn't deserve to be in the tournament. If one of the managers saw fit to spend money on you, you deserve to be in this tournament. Period. This tournament is - believe it or not - primarily supposed to be about having fun with the game and with your buds, if you can't get past your petty sense of entitlement to do that then the one who doesn't deserve to play in this tournament isn't them. Stop being a baby and get over yourself.

Things like this just really grind my giblets.

who is old news?
why did he join smogon on dec 31, 2015?
why did nayrz bid for him?
why is he following lamashtu, problems, and a user who is now banned?

Alright look, you can't say that anyone who was drafted to a team didn't deserve to be in the tournament. If one of the managers saw fit to spend money on you, you deserve to be in this tournament. Period. This tournament is - believe it or not - primarily supposed to be about having fun with the game and with your buds, if you can't get past your petty sense of entitlement to do that then the one who doesn't deserve to play in this tournament isn't them. Stop being a baby and get over yourself.

Things like this just really grind my giblets.
When a player brings a team very weak to an S rank mon (Darkrai) in week 5 and another who brings a team horribly weak to another S rank mon (Ho-oh) in week 3 you have to question why they got into upl in the first place and also why they are bastardizing our standards with their builds. About the having fun part, each player enjoys the game in a different way. I only enjoy it when I win.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When a player brings a team very weak to an S rank mon (Darkrai) in week 5 and another who brings a team horribly weak to another S rank mon (Ho-oh) in week 3 you have to question why they got into upl in the first place and also why they are bastardizing our standards with their builds. About the having fun part, each player enjoys the game in a different way. I only enjoy it when I win.
Says the guy whose only check to Ho-oh on his stall team (an S ranked mon) was physically defensive Ho-oh because (and I quote) "Ho-oh resists two of Ho-oh's moves" (ie Sacred Fire and Earthquake)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry I'm late but the deadline has passed.

I'll make the remaining activity calls in a bit but it won't change who the finalists are.

Finals are Drizzlers vs. Reshirams, matches will be up in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)