Other Weather Effects(The First true test of the Cap project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was thinking of something like that, but couldn't figure out how to put it. If you want that division you can have it.

Thanks, but I'm going to Japan on Monday for nearly two weeks, so I definitely wouldn't have time to actually do anything with it.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
No permanent weather-killer for testing purposes right now. We just need to test rain and sun within the context of the existing CAP metagame and existing weather mechanics. Weather-killing beyond Air Lock and Clear Skies would be a completely new mechanism and would really skew the testing results on Rain and Sun. We may want to explore weather-killing later. But, first things first -- we need some more tangible evidence on the effectiveness of auto-rain and auto-sun.

When you make the testing thread, I will post more details on the programming changes I plan to make. I really want to stop discussing the weather testing effort in this thread, since a topic will be created specifically for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)