[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As I said I blame the idlers, you were just unlucky to sub in (also I already knew that redirects should show up, that was just another trap)

Though since you were village it means you told me the truth so sadly we really gained nothing... Darn idlers.

Finally I have the chance to update!

As you wandered out into the village square, you saw two bodies lying in the dust. The first body was that of Spiffy.
polelover44 said:
Dear Spiffy, you are Ted Kennedy.

You are the awesome former senator. Upon arriving in heaven, you took Jesus's spot.

You have no night power. However, you are searching for your friend Ted Kennedy. If one of you dies, the other will gain powahs.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The second body, to your dismay, was that of Lightwolf
polelover44 said:
Dear LightWolf, you are Joan of Arc.

You are the Maid of Orleans. You managed to free France (all of it!) from the enemy English. Because of this, you are awesome.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Prove to <user> that I'm actually a woman." <User> will be staring at your ample bosom and will not be able to perform an action that night.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Darkamber8828 has returned, but Team Aether seems to have disappeared.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends in 48 hours at 10:15 AM EST on Monday the 31st, or when a majority is reached.

I'll step up and lead this publically. Would LW's second in command talk with me in private and pass info to me. Everyone must PM their role PM today. I'm going to be gone on Sunday and part of Monday so speed is key for today's lynch.

Btw, I've been trying to mole the mafia as a villager, but I never worked so now talk to me people. I'll be on IRC guaranteed in 11 hrs. I may be on earlier, but I'll see what's happening.

Here's my role PM for the non-believers

polelover44 said:
Dear FinnRagetti, you are Mr. Burns.

You are the old, greedy owner of the Springfield Power Plant. You will do anything for your money, and are very hesitant to give it away except for goods for yourself or anything like that.

Each night, you may PM polelover44 with "Night X - Bribing <user1> to vote for <user2>." Your infinite funds will force <user1> to lynch <user2> the next day. Neither user may be yourself.

A lot of people, such as Lightwolf, Spiffy, and afew alive players know who I am. Everyone knows my powers (see Raito and HFB)

Claim please and thanks

Edit: I already have a lynch target people can agree with...so if you are not here, then it's your loss. Idlers are killing us, so PM me ASAP, or I will not lynch you w/o cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)