What kind of research do you want to see done first?

1: Everything

But seriously...

1: New moves/changes to old moves
2: Same as above, but with abilities
3: Same as above, but with items
4: A tie between Base stats and Complete movepools

1. New moves and changes to the mechanics of older moves
2. New abilities
3. Movepools
4. Items

No point in doing base stats, as those have already been revealed.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Movepools

I want to know what moves the pokemon can learn!

Also, lets just agree on one thing Ononokusu is Uber! don't agree with me? Compare his stats to Rayquaza's

Am I the only one not noticing the 147Drago has the ability Rivalry which means vs a female (Insert Dragon Type Counter) it's move's base power will be cut by 25%, and using Mold Breaker your standard Dragon counters still work, except maybe Skarmory.

Abilities should be of foremost importance, IMO, as there's a lot of them that could make or break Pokemon depending on what they do. Additionally, as mentioned, movesets and bases can just be extracted from the ROM, so they don't really need much effort.

I don't really have anything new to contribute, but I'd just like to add my voice to the cries that research into abilities should be prioritized over anything else.

The possible exception would be filling in the gaps involving alternate forms. I keep hearing something about Hihidaruma (I think) having some wildly different alternate form, but I've found little information.

Definitely Battle Subway listing. The main news sites will most likely get most of the other stuff (stuff which most people want to see.)

1. Complete movepools for each pokemon
2. Base stat totals.
3. new abilities and their functions.
4. new items and their functions.
5. ev training and rng abusing, whichever comes first.
6. changes to old moves.

1. Base Stat Totals
2. Complete Movepools
3. Ability descriptions and distribution
4. New Moves
5. New Items
6. Everything else

In that order preferebly.
Perfect (: Also I hope we get a pokesav for bw soon. (or have the rng cracked, but I doubt gamefreak recycled it)

Hey guys, just a quick rumor from over on /tr/. Apparently the appearance of shiny pokemon in Black and White is down to around 1/50 or 1/100 instead of 1/8000 or so. Might be something worth researching?

Hey guys, just a quick rumor from over on /tr/. Apparently the appearance of shiny pokemon in Black and White is down to around 1/50 or 1/100 instead of 1/8000 or so. Might be something worth researching?
That's nearly unbelievable! That's probably not something a competetive community should be researching though.

That's nearly unbelievable! That's probably not something a competetive community should be researching though.
Right, it's not, but I wasn't sure how to get the word out there. If you look around, there are people finding shinies like CRAZY. Shiny Minezumi has blue eyes instead of red by the way!

I think the damage formula is important to figure out. It could be the difference between something being viable or useless.

Also, some1 needs to figure out if crits work the same way. I don't think they necceserely do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)